All orders are subject to our terms and conditions of sale as follows:
- Orders are to be paid in full prior to dispatch of goods.
- 1. Your consumer rights are protected by the Office of Fair Trading which Jazzy Girl proudly abides by. You are entitled to a refund, credit note or exchange if your product is faulty. We do not refund if you make a wrong selection or simply change your mind, however we will gladly exchange or issue you with a credit note to the value of your garment within 14 days of purchase.
- Delivery and shipping: The postage charges that appear when you check out is the actual postage charge. There is no handling fee or other hidden charges. See Delivery for further details.
- Any party engaged in illegal activities involving the use of this website will be subject to civil and criminal sanctions and prosecution.
- Jazzy Girl does not guarantee that it will be able to prevent any illegal or inappropriate use of this website, nor that it will give notice of any illegal or inappropriate use of this website.
- Many goods and services attract a Goods and Services Tax (GST) at 10% if delivered in Australia. The GST-inclusive price that appears on the site is the price you pay.
- It is a violation of the law to place orders under a false name or with a fraudulently obtained credit card. Fraudulent ordering will be prosecuted to the fullest extent the law allows.
- All contents and graphics of this website remain the property of Jazzy Girl and are subject to Australian copyright laws.
For more information please contact us.